Summer Dance 2020 Schedule
July 6th – July 24th and August 17 – September 3rd
During the summer months Southern New Hampshire Dance Theater offers a daily open ballet class along with a variety of other classes including adult ballet, tap, open hip-hop. Classes will run as indicated on the schedule below.
Please note our studios will be closed June 22-July 5 and September 4 – 7th
As we slowly & cautiously begin to re-open our studios, we want to provide our families with the option to dance in studio or virtually from home. As always, our top priority will be keeping all of our staff, students and family members safe.
- All classes will be limited in size to allow for social distancing.
- Advanced booking will be required and available weekly starting July 5th. Sorry no walk-ins for now.
- PRINT & SIGN the Hold Harmless Indemnity Waiver. You will need to provide one the first time you to enter our building under our re-opening protocols.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before class (no sooner please) and make a quick exit after class.
- Many of our classes will be offered virtually.
- Do a verbal check in from a distance with desk staff or with instructor.
- Only students and staff will be allowed in the building as our waiting area and lobby will remain closed.